DJBET电竞菠菜人 www.wenzhousizu.com Over 90% of our students move on to higher education after Year 13 with the other 10% choosing to enter the world of work or take a gap year opportunity. Our careers education and guidance programme covers all post-18 options but with a focus on university due the high percentage choosing to move on to this option. Preparing for higher education study is another key theme running through our curriculum across all year groups. We encourage our students to aim high because they can! We therefore ensure our programmes of careers education widen student knowledge of university league tables, Russell Group options and believing in themselves to aim for Oxbridge. Personalised advice is given through careers interviews throughout Years 11 – 13 but specific support for the UCAS application process begins in Year 12 through our Options 18+ events and UCAS Information events which include visiting speakers from a range of universities options. Students are supported every step of the way as they embark on their UCAS application which includes helping them to choose their five universities, visiting their options, promoting themselves in the best possible way through their personal statements and ensuring a strong UCAS application is submitted. Meeting our UCAS application deadline is not the end of the story though as we continue to advise the students as they move towards making firm and insurance choices and applying for student finance. Our job is not complete until every student is successfully placed by results day and this continues as our former students are able to return to the school to access ongoing careers guidance.
What the students say:
The Careers Service at Invicta has given me full support in applying to university. Through UCAS, we were given a step by step guide and were able to track our applications individually. The advice filled me with confidence knowing, at any stage, I could ask for more guidance if I needed it. (Year 13 Student).